Saturday, April 26, 2008

Meet June & Mimi!

Hi! Welcome to Tinylicious!

I am Tizz, a 25 year old girl from Holland. You might know my from my other blog: Tizzalicious Crafts & Cuteness, where I write about crafts, cuteness, fashion and my shop. I used to write about Blythe there too, but I figured it would be best to keep all my Blythe rambles seperate, so they won't bother those who aren't interested in Blythe at all. (Hello boyfriend!)

So yes, a Blythe blog! I will write about my dolls, post many many pictures, and I will show you the latest Blythe creations in my shop.

Now let me introduce my 2 girls!

My Love Mission Mimi:

New dress 1

Mimi arrived here on September 7th, 2997. I adopted her from a far far away land. She seems happy with me though. She was spraymatted and had her bangs cut when she came to me. I love her this way!

And my second girl, my Cloud 9 Bowl June:

Run!

June arrived here only a month later, on October 8th, 2007. She came from Australia. I initially fell in love with her stock outfit, which I originally didn't get. I bought her nude from someone who was only interested in the outfit. Look at her cute face though, she's adorable in any outfit!

I managed to get her stock outfit on TIB a few months ago, so now June can be a rockabilly babe again.

I sanded June myself. It was super scary, but much easier than I expected.

If you'd like to see more of them, without waiting for new posts, just go to my Flickr.

1 comment:

Hey Harriet said...

LOVE this here new blog of yours! Your photos are absolutely awesome :)