Monday, April 28, 2008

Mimi's First Photoshoot

Here I some pictures of Mimi that I took when I took her outside for the first time, back in September 2007!

Another Big Tree

Under The Trees

Keep Off The Lawn


Cool Van

I remember how weird I felt taking pictures of her outside. I really had to get used to the staring people. In fact, I think I'm still not used to it!

For those of you who have dolls themselves: How do you feel about taking pictures of them in public? Do you get a lot of stares? Does it make you feel uncomfortable, or do you just not care?

2 comments:

Constance Blythe said...

I'd be too embarrassed to have my photograph taken in public.

Sam said...

Mimi is adorable :) I always take my girl out in public. Let 'em stare. In the past I've had people pointing and laughing (in a good way). I don't mind. They are so obviously jealous ;)