Saturday, April 26, 2008

Shop Advice Needed!



I need some advice concerning Blythe items in my shop. When I started my shop I didn't think about the fact that maybe it wouldn't be so great to have both my jewelry & accessoiries as my Blythe goodies in one shop.

Now it has come to the point where it is like that, and I'm not sure how much I like it. What do you think? Would it be better to start a new shop for my Blythe items? I'd call it Tinylicious by Tizzalicious, so I'd still have my name there.

I think what bothers me most about opening a second shop is having to market that one too, and the fact that if someone would want something Blythe and something jewelry, it would be hard to combine the order. I could of course state that I can combine shipping if someone would like to order from both shops. But how would I go about that? Tell them I will refund? Or tell them to wait paying and send them a paypal invoice?

Does anyone of you have 2 shops, and how do you deal with that?

I created a poll in the left side bar, please vote and tell me what you think is best!

5 comments:

Constance Blythe said...

Oh dear this is too complicated for me, makes my brain go all "tizzy" just thinging about it.

Leslie said...

I don*t mind having the Blythe items in with your other stuff, gives variety. You know if you open another shop you*ll do great. i like the name Tinylicious

Sandy said...

Yikes- I went to check out your second shop and realized you didn't open one yet. I really think you should separate your items and opena new shop, but that's just my opininon..

Milkberry said...

Tizzie~~~ I replied on your latest post :P

Odds'n'Blobs said...

eek it is a hard one, thinking about promoting 2 shops would do my head in as i spend so much of my time just doing one. either way i think your stuff will sell well. your style is amazing. i love seeing what you get up to! You are very inspiring!