Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Tea Time

Tea Time Dress

It's one of those days it seems. I spent all day sewing, and all I ended up with is 1 dress! Nothing I made turned out good enough, and definitely not good enough to sell. Luckily this dress did. It's available in my Etsy shop now. I love the fabric!

Tea Time!

Hmm?

Talking about my shop, I still don't know if I should open another shop or not. Most people who replied and voted on my Crafts & Cuteness blog said it would be best to wait and see how well the Blythe items sell first. I think that's a good idea. So far I haven't sold any of them yet.

4 comments:

Constance Blythe said...

Well I'm sure it won't be long before you sell a Blythe item, this dress is sooo sweet.

holly said...

The dress is gorgeous. Keep your chin up, sometimes it takes a little while to get some sales going.

boopsiedaisy said...

What a yummy, cheery posting! All your pics are just SO nice! ♥

TokyoBunnie said...

This dress turned out adorable!