Tuesday, May 6, 2008

First Sale!

I sold my first item on Tinylicious today! That sure happened a lot faster than my first sale in my Tizzalicious Etsy shop! It took a few weeks before that one started taking off.

This is the dress that sold:

The Queen of Spades

It's definitely one of my favorites, so I am not surprised it was the first one to sell! I hope I will be able to find more of those buttons. I want to make more of these, so my girls can have one for themselves too!

Thanks everyone who wished me good luck with the shop!

7 comments:

Sandra Evertson said...

Fabulous, just Fabulous! Love the dress!
Sandra Evertson

Constance Blythe said...

Oooh CONGRATUALIONS, I've just been over had had a quick peek at your new shop and everything is just lovely, the perfect place for us girls to go and shop!

Constance Blythe said...

Oh and can I be on your blogroll please, I was going to put you on mine when I finally figure out how to do one!

ThePeachTree said...

Ooo, I'll take that in human size please :) Congrats to you!!

Milkberry said...

The dress is so lovely! Congratulations Tizzie!

Molli said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Molli said...

Congrats on the sale! Yippee! What a wonderful feeling! :)