Monday, May 19, 2008

June in Faaborg

My boyfriend's mom Diana turned 60 today. To celebrate, she took us, and some more friends and family to a hotel in Faaborg, Denmark for the weekend. We had a fantastic time! It really felt like a little vacation.

Faaborg is a very old cute town next to the sea. I took a whole bunch of pictures of course, I shared a few of the town in my other blog, but I had June with me, so of course we went out for an early morning photoshoot when everyone else was still asleep!

June in Faaborg

June in Faaborg

June in Faaborg

June in Faaborg

Shhh, don't tell anyone you can see the skewer that's keeping her up!

June in Faaborg

June in Faaborg

8 comments:

Sandy said...

Sounds like a fun day! I love your girl's shoes.Great idea using a skewer!
Sandy

Molli said...

Your pictures from Faaborg are gorgeous! It seems like it was a beautiful trip. :)

Constance Blythe said...

Gorgeous photographs, looks like everyone was having a wonderful time

willynillywaterlily said...

Lovely photos! I like the way the sunlight hits her hair. Beautiful!

Sew Bettie said...

What a gorgeous area! Congrats on your first sale.

60-60 said...

Oh! what a lovely vacation for you and your gal! :) C9B is truly beautiful! I wish you luck of your new store opening! I am thinking the same thing to open a new store, but I just couldn't spare the time yet! geez.. I love the pictures you took, it's very professional! Love your blog!

Clara

Gina2424 said...

Great pics!

kim said...

I stumbled my way here. Gorgeous pics!