Thursday, June 19, 2008

Blythe Magnets & Business Cards

Yikes, I have totally neglected this blog! I have been super busy with my Tizzalicious shop, and I have blogged at Tizzalicious Crafts & Cuteness, but I just haven't had time to do anything Blythe related :(

I got some fantastic Blythe mail the other day though! My order from Vistaprint!

Tinylicious Business Cards

Business cards for my Tinylicious shop, aren't they cute?

Tinylicious Magnet

I also got these magnets to send along with my Tinylicious orders. I love how they turned out. The colours are absolutely perfect! I think I will make postcards with this image (without the writing) to sell. What do you all think?

5 comments:

Pigwidget said...

Yes, yes, and YES!

60-60 said...

Love your cards! It's beautiful! I think you are really so talented. My cards suck, but right now, I am not going to change! You have good eyes in design!

CurlyfrySC's Collage said...

Oh, those are really cute cards! It would definitely make me check your shop out!

Contact said...

thanks for your comment on my blog:)! and sorry for my late reply. Your page is so cute. I love your cards. they are so cute and nice!

Waseem said...

Do you have some more business cards to share?